Friday, May 11, 2007

My friend had taught me something...

我有个朋友教了我一个做人的道理。。。其实做人或妖都是一样的,只要有个慈悲之心,就不是妖,那是人妖。

I always can't understand the meaning of fair. In my opinion, i don't think the government is fair. I have a good friend. He always accompanied me to anywhere when i was going out for a walk. He always obeyed me and never ran away from home. I love him very much. He is my doggy, Kopi. But...one day, i was studying in my home. Suddenly, i heard a shot. BANG!!! Then i thought is someone was playing the firecracker so i ignored it. After my mom was coming into my room and told me what was happening...i quickly rushed out from my house...then i saw those dog hunter from government. And...i saw something else...they dragged the dogs' body into their lorry. But i didn't see my doggy. So i was relieved. But my mom said he was wandering outside our house so he might be...When that time i was told by my mom like this...i was totally...lost...I didn't know how to do...then i just lied down on the floor and...cried...And my father was back on that time then he went to ask the dog hunter. And he said..our...Kopi...had...
gone from this world...I was...sad...what can i say...is...sad....I just hope i can make the time return so i can make a difference...unfortunely...it can't...i just can't do nothing...I don't even see his last face...i don't have his picture also...what i can think about him...is dream...

No comments: