Thursday, May 10, 2007

These few weeks are like fighting against Devils...

I didn't sleep well in last few weeks because of the assignment. Not only for me, a lot of my friends didn't get a good and nice sleep also. The ESL(English Second Language) project is not easy to do like you think. It is totally different with the secondary school 1. This is my first experience to do that kind of project. Although i estimatethat i will get low marks for my ESL project, at least i can have such kind of experience so i able to handle it in future. My friends in Johor will be same as me. Everyday i saw them online at the middle of the night. I can feel their sufferings and stress. Actually i am the one who has been stressed up. Haha...Since i come to Kuala Lumpur, i usually sleep at 2 or 3 a.m. It is TORTURING!!! I also don't know why i can stay up so late and do nothing. What i can think now just try to sleep early if not many pimples will come out. I was told by my sister. I don't know whether it is true or not. But i can try. Or you can try it out as well...It is safe!!!!

No comments: