Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life is just boring...

LIFE IS TOO BORING...I don't like to wait...wait...wait...I already wait around 3 months...i am still waiting for 'tat'...well...if i don't wait, what should i do ? = = Maybe i should be monk...free supplying food...free place to stay....can also listen nice songs...Dong...Dong...Amitofo...Well...i don't know why all of Johor's friends like to ask me...got gf or not? It makes me looks like so desperate to get gf or what = =...well...i really prefer gf lo...Good friend oni...bf also can...Best friend...Haha...Maybe i should find Conrad to teach me...SHIFU!!! Well...What is girl anyway?

3 comments:

015 said...

kesian ~~~~~ lol ..... KL got so many "chick" , RM 50 sudah boleh la ~~ haha

said...

wan find chick ??

find kelvin

got discount

Stellix said...

tiuz, just go to sunway pyramid there...

no chick, but got duck
cheap cheap only
sumore if first time very good discount